back to top

Police name suspect in London knife murder as £10,000 reward offered | UK News

Share post:

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -


Detectives have named a man they want to speak to in connection to the murder of Dariusz Serafin, who died a year ago after he stumbled into a London pub with knife wounds.

Police are urging anyone with information that leads to the arrest and prosecution of Siavosh Mohammad-Khani, 34, to come forward.

A reward of £10,000 has been offered by Crimestoppers for information, the Metropolitan Police said.

Serafin, 33, staggered into a pub on Oaklands Road in Hanwell, west London, on 10 February 2025 at about 10.15pm with serious injuries from knife wounds.

He was pronounced dead at the scene, despite the efforts of paramedics.

After a year-long investigation, police put out a public appeal on Wednesday to speak to Mohammad-Khani in connection to the murder.

The Met have released an image of Mohammad-Khani, along with footage of him taken on the day of the murder.

Police released an image of Siavosh Mohammad-Khani at a garage in Marylebone with a black BMW X4. Pic: Metropolitan Police
Image:
Police released an image of Siavosh Mohammad-Khani at a garage in Marylebone with a black BMW X4. Pic: Metropolitan Police

The video shows him at a garage in Marylebone with a black BMW X4 car, with the registration HV67 RZP.

The car is believed to have been used by Mr Serafin’s killers on the night of the murder.

Detective Chief Inspector Alison Foxwell said: “Dariusz’s death was a tragedy, and we are working tirelessly to get justice for his family.

“Since last year, we have worked to piece together vital clues of what took place that night, and are now asking for the public’s help as part of our enquiries.”

File pic: PA
Image:
File pic: PA

DCI Foxwell urged anyone who knows where Mohammad-Khani can be found to contact police or Crimestoppers.

She also appealed for anyone who saw the black BMW, or may have CCTV or dashcam footage of the car, to come forward.

“We are appealing directly to anyone with information to please do the right thing and come forward – even the smallest detail might prove vital,” she said.

Crimestoppers Greater London regional manager Alexa Loukas said the charity was a safe and secure way for anyone who is unwilling to speak directly to the police to pass on information.

Read more from Sky News:
CCTV shows the moments before Saudi student is fatally stabbed

Dancer found dead at home accused of ‘child sex offence’, inquest hears

“Tell us what you know, and we’ll pass your information on,” she said.

“Dariusz’s family are desperate for answers, and need justice. You could make a huge difference in this tragic case.

“With our guarantee of anonymity, you will never have to speak to the police, attend a court or provide a witness statement.”

- Advertisement -

Popular

Support World News Today

Help us keep news free, honest, and unbiased. Your support enables World News Today to deliver independent journalism and quality reporting to readers worldwide.

Make a Donation

Choose your support amount and leave a message if you like.


 

Thank you for supporting independent journalism. Every contribution helps us deliver honest and quality news.

Subscribe

More like this
Related